Click here to Join Today!
Our job is to educate potential members about everything that AHCC has to offer, and to help current members take advantage of these services! We are here to welcome you and show you how AHCC is more than a chamber.
AHCC offers its members so much more than your average chamber. Our services and benefits are diverse and we are always working on new ways to help your business thrive! Our services include the following, and we encourage you to let us know what your needs are so that we can develop additional services to help you!
- Events – we host numerous events, including luncheons, networking events, trade shows and annual events.
- Business Development Connections – the South Valley Small Business Development Center (SVSBDC) is located on the premises to provide a wide array of valuable business counseling to both established and start-up businesses.
- Workforce Training – we offer all types of trainings for you and your employees, including workforce development and career skills trainings. Throughout the year we provide computer training and business seminars to assist and grow member businesses. BEOC Classes
- Facilities Usage – all of our members have access to our facilities for meetings, workshops, trainings, etc.
- Business Exposure – all new members receive exposure with a listing in the Viva Directory, the Business Review Newsletter and on our website, eMercadoNM.com, HispanoChamber.tv. AHCC Member Discount Page
- Business Support Services – we offer ribbon cutting services, press release services and other professional services to support your organization’s needs.
- Marketing Connections – invest in a membership database and access over 1,500 fellow members. Or promote your event in our Weekly Highlights. We can also spotlight your business in one of our newsletters, http://ahcnm.org/Our_Newsletters.aspx
- Convention and Tourism Department – all of our event planning and assistance services are available for free.
One of the best aspects of these services is that anyone in your organization can participate! We want to improve your whole organization, so we encourage members to send employees to events, trainings, etc. It will help them grow and develop, creating a great deal of added value for your business. We want to help you improve every aspect of your organization! See Investment Schedule.